Tuesday, September 23, 2014

New Exercise Bike

I've been working a lot of hours lately and hasn't been able to stick to my daily gym work outs. So I decided to get an exercise bike I can use at home when I don't have time to go to the gym. Found a nice one on Amazon and ordered. Here it is...
I was really excited about my new bike and just keep tracking it online but got really upset when they keep changing the estimated delivery date. The Sept 5th estimated delivery had come and gone and still NO BIKE. My wife contacted Amazon about the late delivery and said she wanted a refund.  The next day Amazon emailed us...

What a blessing! Got a refund for my bike and finally received the bike in the mail the day after I got the refund.  Now I get to enjoy my free bike even more! And guess who else are enjoying it?