Friday, September 12, 2014

Shout Out

I would like to give a shout out to Ivy Radcliffe of Phoenix Diabetes and Endocrinology for introducing me to Bariatric surgery and helping find out the right center for me to have my surgery done.  I also would like to thank Ivy for working with me when my diabetes was out of control and yelling at me to take care of myself for the sake of my wife and kids.  I really appreciate all your efforts to turn my life around and live a healthy lifestyle.


Got to surprise Ivy with a 75 pound lost, no more medications and a healthy me 2 months after my surgery. I'm glad to see how proud she is of me for the first time haha! With all seriousness though, I'm really thankful for all the help you did and still doing and now I can enjoy life and don't have to worry about getting sick again from diabetes. You are a true hero!
If  you're from the Phoenix area and need an Endocrinologist go check them out at Phoenix Diabetes and Endocrinology! They are awesome!